- Are you interested in a career in Banking?
- Do you feel you do not know enough about banking and need a head-start?
- Do you want support to give you an edge over others in being selected as a potential banker?
- Do you want to start a career at a high enough level that will make it easier to grow in future?
- Have you spent sufficient time in credit risk analysis and wish to seek more advanced techniques in credit risk identification and measurement?
- Do you feel you need more experience in structuring specific facilities and linking obligor risk to relationship strategy?
- Do you would want to better appreciate the impact of credit decision making at a portfolio level?
- Is your aim to improve your knowledge in credit risk and apply it effectively?
- Are you a Country, Division or Unit head responsible for a growing portfolio of credits, and are searching for a methodical way of managing them?
- Are you working on a diverse portfolio of obligors and need to better understand and handle a wide range of Industries and related Products?
- Do you feel that losses experienced at your bank could have been foreseen and avoided long before they materialized?
- Do you want to learn more about how to better manage the portfolio risk rating and hence return on capital?
Bankers Do in
You’ll discover what the 5 mistakes are and how to avoid them.
PLUS, you’ll get a free subscription to our weekly newsletter.
We promise to never sell, rent, trade or share your email with any other organization.
Credit Risk Store
The simple methodology used in our Essentials of Accounting online course allows you to understand ...Learn More About This E-Course Here
This Financial Analysis online course shows you how to assess the company’s business model and its ability ...Learn More About This E-Course Here
Sigma’s Credit Risk Management online course series are intended to introduce methodologies that makes credit ...Learn More About This E-Course Here
The Portfolio Risk Rating and Stress Testing online course is designed to help you understand how to create ...Learn More About This E-Course Here
The Facility Structuring online course shows you, step by step, how to identify both the short-term and long-term ...Learn More About This E-Course Here
If you’re already analyzing obligors, and generating credit risk ratings for individual clients, this Credit Analysis ...Learn More About This E-Course Here